The third edition of my self-publishing guide — Let’s Get Digital — is available for the special pre-order price of just 99¢. Grab it while you can, the price will jump up to $4.99 right after the launch, which is pretty soon too: January 25.
I’ll get into what has changed in a moment (spoiler alert: everything), but I just wanted to stress that after the problems back in 2014, anyone can purchase this edition.
It has been uploaded on a fresh ASIN, so everyone can buy and update their version for the minimum possible price — 99¢.
The third edition has been completely rebuilt from the ground up, reflecting the challenges facing both new and established self-publishers today, as well as the tools we have for overcoming those challenges.
- Boost your writing career with marketing strategies that are proven to sell more books.
- Get expert tips on platform building, blogging and social media.
- Discover which approaches are best for selling fiction vs. non-fiction.
- Implement powerful ways to make your ebooks more discoverable.
- Increase your visibility by optimizing keywords and categories.
- Weigh the pros and cons of Kindle Unlimited, and find out exactly how to tweak your promotional plans depending on whether you stay exclusive to Amazon or opt for wider distribution.
…and that’s just for starters.
If you want to get a sample of how the advice in this edition has changed, and how the perspective might be a little different from what get elsewhere, check out my guest post for Kobo Writing Life on How To Brief a Cover Designer.
A knockout cover has two basic ingredients: a great designer, and a detailed brief. If you don’t communicate exactly what you need to your artist, you may end up with something technically competent, but targeting the wrong readers—which can be an expensive, slow-burning error.
And if you want to help spread the news, that would be greatly appreciated. You can use the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post, or just retweet this announcement:
Pre-order now for just 99¢:
Let me know what you think! Happy to answer any questions in the comments about this, or the other books for writers I have coming… very soon indeed.